Auto Sales & Service
“The Suzuki Kizashi is designed to have the handling
of an Alfa Romeo and the stability of a Volkswagen,” said Mr. Maruyama
at the vehicle’s press introduction in Niagara. The target, he continued,
was to have the best chassis in the class. To this end, extensive
testing and development of the Kizashi took place on racetracks,
on the German Autobahn, and in areas noted for rough road surfaces”
Courtesy of autos.ca
Local specifications still to be confirmed
but some idea of what we could expect of the Suzuki Kizashi
- New Suzuki Kizashi ~ Quality and concept styling
including Daytime Running Lights (DRL).
- New Suzuki Kizashi ~ Performance-Tuned
Continuously Variable Automatic Transmission (CVT).
- Suzuki Kizashi ~ Steering wheel-mounted F1-style
paddle shifters (CVT).
- 2011 Suzuki Kizashi ~ 6-speed
- Our Suzuki Bramley sales people are well trained
and knowledgeable of the new Suzuki Kizashi
- Suzuki Kizashi ~ Not just about style, the Kizashi
offers a 185 HP, 180 HP all - designed to deliver performance.
- Suzuki Kizashi ~ Autobahn-tuned suspension with
- Suzuki Kizashi ~ A cockpit designed for safety
with 8 airbags as standard.
- Suzuki Kizashi ~ Electronic stability control
with Traction Control System (TCS).
- Suzuki Bramley services all
Suzuki Kizashi's old and new, we have the systems,
equipment and training to meet all your after sales requirements
for your Suzuki Kizashi.
- Suzuki Bramley has ample secure
parking and a friendly welcoming atmosphere that lets you know you've
found your Suzuki Kizashi dealer.
"Suzuki Bramley invites you to book your
test drive of the NEW Suzuki Kizashi"